Saturday 1 July 2017

Art Journal Calendar - July 2017

Here's my art journal calendar spread for this month...


The first layer was some collaged book pages, then I painted with gesso, then stencilled with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paint and That's Crafty stencils. I added some highlights using DecoArt Media Primary Magenta and PaperArtsy Ellen Vargo stamps. Cut teabags into four to make the journaling squares, then used Carbon Black paint to write the title. I wrote in the numbers with a black journaling pen, then doodled dots around some of the squares.

Happy July!

Alison x




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pages and I love how you created the calender squares out of teabags! Wishing you a Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊
    p.s. I've been having problems accessing your new site this month via my saved link and when searching for you via google, not sure if anyone else has? I managed to get in via your craftytrog blogger profile page in the end 😀. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop here. I love to hear what you think, every comment is very much appreciated.